ContractedObsessionContractedObsession

Main Movies Favorites Reviews Stats

Cupid's Last Stand Cupid's Last Stand

Not Bad

It was alright. I love the graphics but I got bored really quick. Keep up those graphics though.

Sonic Breaks his Neck Sonic Breaks his Neck

Funny

I actully laughed out loud in the beginning the first time I saw sonic running with glass in his face and shit, really funny dude. Plus I thought the graphics were really good. Keep up the good work.

littleFoot littleFoot

Wow

Wow dude that was awesome. I have no clue how you went about doing somthing like that or even the concept of it. All I have to say is very nicely done. Amazing.

Mr.Ball BETA Mr.Ball BETA

Well

It wasn't horrible. I played it for a couple minets. I love the jumping and the gravity. It's not bad.

Kill Kyle 1 Kill Kyle 1

nope

Nah dude not cool. Not funny not anything. I'm from New York and I'm from America. My friends and family got hit hard by 9/11 and for you to try to make yourself seem funny at the expense of respect for those people who were effected by that disaster or even died. Try a hell of alot harder next time or don't at all.

Sentury responds:

I'm sorry, but I didn't mean to offend anyone, especially when I said people who might be offened not to watch.

Cheney's Texas Takedown Cheney's Texas Takedown

Alrite

The game was nothing but I think you knew that. I thought it was extremely funny just the fact of that incident being brought up again. Make a better game next time but keep your sense of humor.